There is always something to smile about everyday.

A warm hello, an unexpected free ride, food generously shared, sunny mornings, help given though unasked for, fantastic views, quality time with family, loving support of friends, hearing a favorite song, a hug, a smile, another day. I thought it would be nice if I share my gratitude here and let everyone know that I am so thankful for all these blessings and people who make my world happier, kinder, better.

So, here are my thanks’ for today, but first of all, Lord, thanks for today! :o)

Saturday, February 21, 2009

Thank You for a Terrific Valentine's Day :o)

This year, I spent Valentine's day with my ABL teammates. We had a game versus Ateneo Law that day. After practicing a bit in the afternoon and grabbing a drive thru at McDo for a quick bite (thank you She for the treat! :o) ) we headed to Makati for our match. The game started with three 3-pointers from our opponent which caught us off guard. It took some time before we finally sank our first 2 points courtesy of She :o) Ateneo Law led all throughout the first half of the game, but we managed to tie by the third quarter and overtake them in the fourth. She was on fire that day, with lots of terrific shots and plenty of rebounds and steals. I think more than half of our team's score that day was hers! Hehehe. Way to go superstar She! :o) Nikki and Em did a great job too in the center especially in the fourth quarter. Actually, the whole team did an awesome job, ending the game with an impressive come-from-behind victory :o) Even if our opponent started strong, our team finished stronger. I'm really proud of my teammates! Way to go girls! :o)



After the game, some of us headed to Recipes to celebrate (the others had dates of their own that night, hehehe). It took a while before we were seated (couples were everywhere) but the gising-gising and general's chicken were worth the wait :o) The dinner was pleasant and fun. It was nice to spend time with my new friends outside the court. We finished at about 10 pm. Thank you Em for the yummy treat! :o) Thank you She and Marcy for being so kind to drive me all the way home even though it was out of the way :o)

Thank You for letting me appreciate love, in whatever form it may be. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment