There is always something to smile about everyday.

A warm hello, an unexpected free ride, food generously shared, sunny mornings, help given though unasked for, fantastic views, quality time with family, loving support of friends, hearing a favorite song, a hug, a smile, another day. I thought it would be nice if I share my gratitude here and let everyone know that I am so thankful for all these blessings and people who make my world happier, kinder, better.

So, here are my thanks’ for today, but first of all, Lord, thanks for today! :o)

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Thank You for PTTC :o)

I just finished my two-day training on "Writing Business Plans" at the Philippine Trade Training Center (PTTC) today :o) I just stumbled upon it while doing some office research last week and since it looked useful and interesting, I decided to go. I must say, the PhP 2,000 training fee was really well worth it. :o) We were served lunch, morning and afternoon snacks and we were also given a handbook, an interactive cd of the lessons with templates of the business plan parts and certificates of attendance :o) The training itself was very informative and actually priceless for those who want to start a business, but don't really know how or where to start. The venue and the facilities were conducive to learning, and the facilitator was very helpful and encouraging - he even alloted time for one-on-one consultations. Not bad for PhP 2,000! It was actually my first time to go to PTTC and I was quite surprised that the government (DTI), had something like this. It was a huge building, equipped with appropriate facilities for conducting training in various industries. I think their programs are really great learning opportunities for Filipinos which few know about. So for those who are interested, just visit their website to get more information about future training schedules (they have lots of topics to choose from!) or their other services that might be useful to you: http://www.pttc.gov.ph/home.php

Thank You for Mr. Ed, Ms. Susan and my classmates - I really learned a LOT from them :o). Thank You for making me very productive this week, and Thank You for showing me step number 3. hehehe :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment