There is always something to smile about everyday.

A warm hello, an unexpected free ride, food generously shared, sunny mornings, help given though unasked for, fantastic views, quality time with family, loving support of friends, hearing a favorite song, a hug, a smile, another day. I thought it would be nice if I share my gratitude here and let everyone know that I am so thankful for all these blessings and people who make my world happier, kinder, better.

So, here are my thanks’ for today, but first of all, Lord, thanks for today! :o)

Friday, July 3, 2009

Thank You for Creative Moments :o)

I am currently taking up an interesting creativity class and we were asked to share moments when we felt exceptionally creative. Here are two recent ones that I feel really proud of :o)


Office Heroes and Villains Christmas Party 2008 :o)


I came as Padme from Starwars :o)


Here I am with Alice, Naruto and The Riddler :o)

Copy for a WWF Campaign. Graphics c/o my talented sister :o)


Thank You for Your gift of creativity :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment